Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coveted Collection: White by Vera Wang

Looking for your next great "party dress?" I have two words for you. Vera. Wang.

I know, I know... Vera Wang's name is synonymous with wedding gowns, but her bridesmaids line for David's Bridal could very easily make a transition from one of the girls to a night on the town. Each one of the dresses features Vera's unique and eye-catching designs making the wearer look chic and oh so fashionable.

My first pick showcases a bold bow detail on one shoulder.

Hammered Satin Side-Draped Dress with Bow Detail

This next dress is simple, springy (like the season) and beautiful. It comes in a variety of colors too!

Organza Dress with Draped Bodice and Bubble Skirt

Usually I tend to stay away from drama, but this dress screams DRAMA in all the right ways. Hands down my favorite of the bunch.

One Shoulder Organza Dress with Black Belt Style

XoXo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment