Monday, January 9, 2012

Coveted Collection: Red Dress Boutique - Kickoff Cutie

Even though most of college football has come to an end, I want to highlight a website that no dress-loving girl should be without. Created for a good ol' southern tailgating party, the dresses on Red Dress Boutique's Kickoff Cutie site are really perfect for any occasion -- especially for us midwestern Big Ten fans who don t-shirts and sweatshirts (layers upon layers for warmth) to tailgate and go to games.

I spent a perfect Sunday morning browsing the site and found a dress I ab-so-lutely can't wait to wear -- and it was on sale. It costs... wait for this... $26.00. Originally $84.00. Oh, wee - that's a good deal! I'll be rocking mine with my new cowboy boots I picked up this winter (I'll have to post on those someday), but would be equally cute with heels for nighttime.

Here's the cutie I picked up:

Sideline Sweetheart Dress - Orange/White

This dress comes in a few different color options -- you just have to sort through by team. This a great way to gain extra knowledge about SEC college football teams. You never know when that might come in handy...

Here's a taste of what else this lovely site has to offer... try to pick a favorite... It's tough!

Fan for Life Dress Blue
Three Cheers Dress

Game On Dress

Happy Shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment