Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wish I Wore Wednesday: Boyfriend Blazer

It's the middle of the week and you're closet is looking just a little bit bare... again. Call it what you will, but I like to refer to it as "I have nothing to wear syndrome." Some times what you already own just won't do, not necessarily because the item itself is bad, but you don't have the right shoes, top, etc. to go with it.

Therefore I've decided to dedicate Wednesdays' posts to What I Wish I Wore (or owned) that would make my wardrobe better... at least through the following week. Today let's talk about a jacket of all trades, the boyfriend blazer. A more relaxed fit than a traditional women's blazer, but a more tailored version of the men's staple. A boyfriend blazer can be worn with anything from a flowing dress to a pair of jeans - a definite style chameleon.  Here are a few of my favorite picks/looks. How do you style your look?

LC Lauren Conrad Ruched Open-Front Boyfriend Blazer, Kohls, $70.00











Absolutely perfect styling. I'd wear this for a day of weekend shopping or to brunch. Image courtesy of Pinterest
















BCBG Max Azria blazer
BCBGMaxAzria Satin Trimmed Boyfriend Blazer via Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment