Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Handbag Switch Artist

If you're like me, you discovered a long time ago that using one handbag at a time just won't do.

Now, I don't mean carrying multiple handbags at once - tempting as it may be (hey, sometimes it's just too hard to choose) - I mean utilizing more than one in a week, month, etc.  Often times this means dealing with the hassle of switching the contents of your bag frequently and inevitably something gets left behind in the switch. I don't know how many times I swore I put that lipgloss, gum or grocery list in my bag for the day, but alas, I had to live without it.

Enter this simple, but fun and stylish option.  Add a small clutch or makeup bag to the inside of your bag to hold the little odds and ends - which are all essential.  I found an AWESOME option this weekend while at ZARA in Chicago.  Oh and it was $9.99.  They were having a HUGE sale - I could have stayed for hours, but I had tickets to the theater.  (Side note: go see the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast if you can - it was marvelous.  I've seen a lot of other shows too if you ever need a suggestion.)


Now I don't worry about leaving anything behind when I change bags which is a good thing... mostly.  I can no longer use the excuse that I forget something in my other handbag and that's why I don't have it.  That's okay though - that excuse worked about as well as the dog ate my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment